Find the Wireless Network Password or PIN to Connect Canon Printer
A wireless network password or PIN is often required to connect a canon TS3100 printer or other types of the wireless device to your Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: Wireless Setup Using WPS for Printer
- Make sure the button on the wireless router is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold the Network button (A) on the printer, and then release the button when Network status icon (B) flashes.
- When connected to the wireless router is complete, the Network status icon and Signal Strength icon (C) will be lit.
- The network connection setup is now complete.
Step 2: Find the wireless network password on the router
Look for the wireless network password on the router provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Find the product label on your router, typically located on the bottom or side.
- Look for the password underneath or next to the Wireless Network Name or SSID. It might be labeled as Wireless Security Key/Password, Wi-Fi Password, Network Password, or Network Key.
Step 3: Find the wireless network password (Windows)
- In Windows, search for and open Wi-Fi Settings.
- Under Related settings, click Change adapter options.
- Right-click the name of your wireless network, and then click Status.
- Under Connection, click Wireless Properties.
- Click the Security tab, and then select the Show characters check box to show the password.
Step 4: Find the wireless network password (Android)
Use the Share Wi-Fi feature to find the wireless network password on a mobile device with Android 10 and later.
- On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi menu, and then tap Saved networks.
- Select a network from the list.
- Tap Share, and then enter your password or PIN.
- Find the Wi-Fi password underneath the QR code.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Thank you!!