How to Download and Set up the Canon PIXMA PRO 100 Driver?
A driver bridges communication between your printer and system. The printer supports different types of drivers – MP Driver and XPS Driver. It should be compatible with the Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer. The file size and version may vary based on the version of your operating system.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA PRO 100 Driver?
- Go to the Canon’s official website, and click Support > Drivers & Downloads.
- Type your printer model in the search box and click Go. In my case I type PIXMA PRO 100, and click Go.
- On the product page, click the Downloads tab.
- On the same page, under the downloads section, make sure the detected Operating System and Language are correct. Then click Download button.
- After downloading, double click the downloaded file to run and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
How to Reset Canon Pro 100 Driver?
You can reset the printer if you want to restore the original factory settings on it. A printer reset can solve most of the problems occurring on your printer.
- Make sure that Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer is powered on.
- Now, remove all the papers from the paper input cassette.
- Press & hold the resume button and release it when the power light flashes 15 times.
- So at this moment, all the initial settings are restored on your printer.
- After this reset is done, do the printer setup again.
- Make changes to the settings on the ‘IJ Network Tool’ and then
- load papers into the input cassette and install the new ink cartridges.
- Lastly, take a printer sample page from your Canon Pixma Pro 100 setup printer.
How to Connect Canon Pixma Pro 100 to Wireless Network?
Learn how to Connect Canon Pixma Pro 100 to Wireless using the steps below.
- Check if the access point contains a Wi-Fi Protected Setup Push-button.
- It permits you to connect the printer to a network without typing the password.
- If the router does not have a WPS button, use the standard connection method.
- Ensure that the printer is in an active state.
- Long-press the Wi-Fi button on the front panel of the printer.
- Verify that the button flashes blue and move to the access point. Press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi lamp to flash once the printer detects the network name.
- The printer successfully builds a connection on your wireless network.
How to Print From Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver?
We can print all sorts of photos and documents from the Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver. For this first, make sure that there are sufficient papers loaded into the input cassette.
- Firstly, switch on your printer and make sure that the printer software is installed.
- Open the paper support cassette and pull it out.
- Now, pull out the paper output tray extension and slide the paper guides.
- Load only a single sheet of paper with the print side facing towards you.
- Thereafter, you need to align the paper width guides according to the paper size.
- Ensure that the paper is loaded correctly in the manual feed tray.
- Go to the Canon printer driver setup window & change the print settings.
- Now, open a picture (or document) file that you want to print and give the print command.
More Post: Canon mg3500 driver