Chromebooks have a lot of printer models that are compatible with them, so you can easily print or scan with a Chromebook by connecting to a Canon printer via Wi-Fi or a wired network. Here, in this article you will get the list of Canon printers compatible with Chromebook.
Canon is one of the most popular printer brands, so before you buy, you may want to know if your Canon printer will work with your Chromebook.
List of Compatible Canon Printers
Currently, the list includes the following Canon printer-
Quick steps to setup chromebook compatible printer
Following are the steps to setup canon printer with chromebook-
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Chromebook and also connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your Chromebook desktop, click the Settings icon. Then scroll down to find the Advanced option and click it.
- In the Printing section, click Printer.
- Then, on the next page, click the Add Printer button. In the pop-up window, select and add your printer. If your printer is not there in the list, then you will need to click the Add Nearby Printer option and follow the on-screen instructions.
Read More : How to setup a printer on chromebook
Quick steps to print with chromebook
- Select the webpage, photo, or document you want to print on your Chromebook. Then press Ctrl+P.
- From the Destination option, click the down arrow and then select More.
- In the pop-up window, select your printer and click the Print button. If your printer does not appear in the pop-up window, then click the Manage button to find it.
Read More: How to print from chromebook to canon printer
How to Connect Chromebook to Canon Printer
How to Connect Google Chromebook to Wireless Printer
Canon Printer App for Chromebook
How do I Connect my Chromebook to my Canon Printer