Canon Printer tr4522 setup process is very easy to understand and apply. It includes a built-in fax function as well as an automatic document feeder. As a result, the automated feeder enables users to copy or scan multiple pages at once. Additionally, users can wirelessly connect the printer to their system with Wi-Fi or a USB cord to the network.
Unboxing Setup of Canon Printer tr4522
- Make sure that package has appropriate seal printed on its top.
- Take out accessories from the shipping box such as power cable, user manual etc.
- Take the Canon Printer TR4522 out of the box it came in.
- Verify that the Printer TR4522 satisfies the requirements, including humidity and temperature.
- Connect the electrical cord between the power source and the back of the Canon TR4522 printer to establish the power connection.
- Press the ON button of the printer.
- Before installing the black and color ink tanks into the proper slots, make sure the cassette is fully loaded with white paper.
How to Setup Canon tr4522 Printer on Windows?
Following are the easy steps you need to follow to setup canon printer on a Windows computer-
- Connect your printer to the power source, if it is not connected.
- Choose the option “Wireless setup” from the Menu.
- Click “OK”.
- Navigate to setup menu and choose the “WPS” option.
- Then again click “OK”.
- Find the WPS button on your wireless router and press it. Now press and hold the button for a while.
- Choose the “OK” button on the printer. Again select “Ok” as following the screen.
- To continue, click the “Copy” button.
- After starting the “Driver Installation Wizard”, complete the installation process.
Connect Canon tr4522 to Mac
- Connect your printer and Mac with same WIFI.
- Make sure that mac is updated with all compatible printer drivers.
- Then, click on “Menu”.
- Select “system preferences” option from here and then “printers and scanners”.
- You will see the list of printers available on your screen.
- Scan for your Mac device kept within the range by clicking on the plus(+) icon available on the left side of screen.
- Select your printer name with model.
- With this, your printer is connected with Mac.
Canon Printer tr4522 with LAN Connection
- Turn ON your Canon Printer.
- From the “Control Panel” select “Setup”.
- Open “Device Settings”.
- Click “OK”.
- Select “LAN Settings” and “OK”.
- Now from the “LAN Settings” menu, select “Wireless Direct” option.
- Then click on “OK” button.
- Choose “Switch WL Direct”, then “OK”.
- Click “Yes”.
- “Wireless Router Info” will shown to your screen.
- Select “Done” and then “OK”.