Guidliness For Installing Canon Tr4522 Printer Without CD
In this document, we have described the steps for the Installation of the Canon tr4522 printer without CD on Windows. We have explained the printer’s installation process for both wired and wireless connections.
Install Canon Tr4522 Printer Without CD on Window
Wired Connection Without CD on Windows
Below mentioned steps will fully guide you to establish a wired connection without CD on Windows.
- First of all, try and establish a proper connection between your canon tr4522 printer and windows computer using the printer’s USB cable.
- Click on the “Devices and Printers” option from the Start button. Thereafter from a fresh screen that appears right-click on the printer icon and select ”Properties”.
- Here check your Canon printer’s name and model number and minimize the present screen after hitting “Ok” option.
- Now right-click on the “computer” option from the Start menu and select “Manage” from the given options.
- Now from the leftmost corner of the screen click on “Device Manager”. Thereafter click on “Other Devices” from the provided options on the list.
- While staying on the same window, right-click on your model and select “Update Driver Software”.
- From the next windows that appear on your screen hit click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Click on “Let me pick from the Canon drivers on my computer”.Thereafter click next after selecting the “Printer” option.
- Now on the next window select your printer driver from the driver’s list and hit Next.
- Now here keep following the onscreen instructions and hit the Next option.
- Now hit on the “Finish” option once you receive a message stating that you have successfully added your printer.
- Now once your computer successfully restarts, go to “Devices and Printers” from the start menu and select Printer Properties.
- Click on Print test page, now your printer setup is complete and is ready for use.
Wireless Connection Without CD on Windows
Here are the few prerequisites for wireless Canon tr4522 printer installation without cd on Windows.
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- The user’s network must be using the WiFi protected access or WPA2 security protocol.
The installation procedure:
- First of all, ensure that your printer is turned on. Press and hold the WiFi button on your printer until the alarm lamp flashes at least once.
- Ensure that the lamp next to the button flashes blue. Thereafter go to the printer’s access point and press the WPS button within the span of 2 minutes.
- Once the printer makes a successful connection to your wireless network, both the power and the WiFi lamp will stop flashing as it will show a stable light.
- Your Canon tr4522 printer is successfully connected via wireless connection and you may perform a test print here!
I hope this guide is helpful to you.