To experience seamless communication between devices, download and install the Canon Printer Drivers that include the software. The driver interprets data got through the software into a design that can be seen by the printer to start print jobs. You require explicit drivers for specific printer models on the grounds that every one of these helps various data formats.
Especially, when you are searching for multifunctional models with a remote network and less price, printers from Canon are a phenomenal decision. Wi-Fi configuration, set up procedure, and installation process are all easy with the Canon printers and do not consume time. Running from little compact portable printers to the biggest modern plan printers, Canon has a gadget for each need.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows?
- First, open any web browser and go to the Canon official website
- Select your “country and language”. Then choose the “Category” of the printer.
- Navigate to the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Then, select the driver you want and then click on the download button.
- Once the Canon printer drivers downloading process is complete, double-click on the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the wizard to install Canon printer driver software on your windows.
- Go to Settings -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers.
- You will see the ‘Add Printer’ button on this window.
- Click on the Add Printer and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Now you’ve completed the downloading process for your canon printer on Windows.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver for Mac?
- Firstly open Canon’s official website and enter your printer’s model number on the screen.
- Thereafter click on the “Drivers & Download” option and select continue.
- On the next screen asking for your name and password, type your password to enable the helper tool to be installed. Thereafter click on the “Install” option.
- On the next screen, click on “Next”. Select your current region and hit “Next”.
- On the subsequent screen that appears select your place of residence and hit “Next”.
- Click “Yes” to agree to end the user license agreement on this next screen.
- Click “Add a printer” from the next screen that appears.
- From the next screen, select your printer model driver version and select “Add”.
This was the best method that you can ever use to download and install the Canon printer driver on Windows or Mac.