Canon printers being in an error state is a very common problem. When a Canon printer fails to function successfully, an error code will be displayed on your screen. If the paper is stuck or out of paper then a Canon printer error occurs and there can be many other reasons as well.
Canon printer may be in error status because of the following reasons-
- Hardware Issue
- Outdated Canon Printer Driver
- Incompatible Router Firmware
List of Canon Printer Errors
Following is the list of Canon Printer Errors
And you’ll find the solutions of canon printers error from the above links to get rid of errors.
Quick Steps to Fix Canon Printer in Error State
- Ensure that Internet Connection is not broken.
- Restart your Printer & Computer
- Update your Printer Drivers or Reinstall Drivers.
Canon Pixma Printer Troubleshooting
Mg5650 Printer Troubleshooting
Canon MP237 Printer Troubleshooting
Canon MG3620 Troubleshooting