Continue operation of printing can cause this Canon Printer Error P07. It increases the flow of ink from outside of the printer which might spread the ink.
Causes of Error P07:
- Ink Overflows.
- Unable to access the memory.
- Waste of ink pads.
Fix the Canon Printer Error P07:
- Turn off the canon printer and hold the Power and Resume buttons.
- Reset the canon printer by pressing the reset button twice.
- Now, 0 is displayed on the screen of the printer.
- Visit the Canon printer’s official site and download the service tool.
- After downloading double click on the file and start the installation.
- Enter service into canon service mode and run the service tool.
- Click on the main option and also clean canon ink absorber.
- Click on the EEPROM button.
- Restart canon printer and complete the resetting process.
Canon Printer Errors 5700, 5800, 7800, 5200, E13, E02, E08, E03, E59, E05, E04, E16, 2 140 21, 306, 853