When the paper settings for printing do not match the information then this Canon printer error E59 occurs. You can resolve the issue through various methods.
Reasons for Error E59:
- Your printer is in sleeping mode.
- The printer contains low ink.
- Not connected to the internet.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error e59?
- Press the stop button for stopping the printing jobs. Turn off the printer and try to reset the canon printer.
- Change Canon printing settings, and ensure that they will match.
- If the printer driver is outdated, then Update Canon Printer Driver. This can be also the reason for error E59.
- Restart Canon Printer by using the function keys of the printer.
- Check network connection on the printer.
- Set canon printer as the default through settings.
- Now do a test print to determine if the error has been resolved or not.
Canon Printer Errors E51, E50, 306, 6502, E02, 5800, 5400, 5700, E04, 6000, 7800, 853, 2 140 21, 5100, 5200