This Canon printer error E51 usually occurs when the printer device is not able to connect to a server. This is the most common error caused by a bad internet connection.
Reasons behind Error E51:
- Unable to connect to the server.
- Poor network connection.
- The FINE cartridge cannot be recognized.
How to solve the Canon Printer Error E51?
- First, check whether the web services are working or not. Use the user manual or end-user guides for web applications and make users understand the problem. Also, check network connection on printer.
- If you’re using a wired connection check the ethernet cables.
- But if you’re using a wireless connection then check the IP address and make sure that the router is working properly or not. Select the Start button, and click on Settings > Network & Internet > Status > IP address.
- If you’re using a guest network then disconnect the connection because the guest network might restrict the server.
- When you’ve successfully established the internet connection green light starts blinking.
- This error is the same as Canon Printer Error 1682 if the error occurs when the Ink cartridge is not recognized properly.
- If the cartridge is damaged then purchase new one. Replace Canon cartridge.