Canon Printer Error E16 indicates that the Ink is out of the ink cartridge. You’ll need to refill the Ink cartridges so that you can simply resolve this error.
Causes: Error E16
- Ink is spread in the cartridge.
- The ink cartridge is out of ink.
- Maybe the Ink cartridge is not installed properly.
Resolve the Canon Printer Error E16:
- Restart canon printer by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the power button simultaneously.
- Reset the canon printer by using the function buttons shown on the printer.
- Open the printer cover and remove the ink cartridge.
- Clean canon ink cartridge and refill canon ink cartridge.
- Now, re-insert the cartridge and turn on the printer.
- Now, test printing and check whether the error still appears or not.
If the error still persists then you can contact the professionals through emails, service no. or visit the Canon Printer Support Page.
Canon Printer Errors 7800, 5700, 5800, 306, E51, E50, 853, E02, E03, b203, 6502, 5400, P03, P02