If the ink cartridge is not recognized by your printer then this Canon printer error E15 message appears on the screen. You’ll need to reset the canon printer.
Reasons for Error E15:-
- The ink cartridge is defective/faulty.
- The ink Cartridge is not installed properly.
- Trouble in recognizing one or more cartridges.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error E15?
- Turn off the printer and unplug all the cables from the socket.
- Open the printer cover and remove all the cartridges.
- Use cotton or a piece of cloth and clean canon ink cartridge. Remove the packing material properly.
- Now re-insert or replace canon cartridge.
- Refill canon cartridge if the ink runs out.
- Plug the cables and press the power button for turning on the printer.
- Check if the error still persists or not by testing a print job.