When the Ink Cartridge or Ink Absorber is full your printer shows you the Canon Printer Error E08 message. You can simply eliminate this error by performing a simple resetting process.
Causes of Error E08:
- The ink Cartridge is almost full.
- An internal failure – Visit near service center and replace Canon Cartridge.
Fix the Canon Printer Error E08:
- Use the ON/OFF button and turn off the Canon Printer.
- When the printer turns off press the STOP/RESET button and also press the ON/OFF button.
- Now, release the STOP/RESET button without releasing the ON/OFF buttons.
- Reset the canon printer so that your printer can perform its original functions.
- When you connect with a new printer then you will need to change Canon Printer settings.
- If you successfully completed the resetting steps then it will be going 0.
- Now restart canon printer and start printing.
- If the error still persists then visit the near canon printer service center and interact with professionals.