Canon Printer Error b504 indicates that there is no ink or low ink in the Ink cartridge. Due to this printer overheating causes, the following error.
Reasons behind Error b504:
- Ensure that you’re using the correct Ink Cartridges.
- Paper Jammed inside the printer.
- The printer’s Encoder strip is dirty.
The main reasons for this error b504 are given above. Now, resolve your error by following the resolution methods.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error b504:
- Turn off the canon printer and unplug the cables.
- Open the front cover/printer cover and move the Ink Cartridge gently. Now again plug the cables and try to turn on the printer.
- Through this, you can easily restart the canon printer.
- You can easily change the position of the cartridge or replace canon cartridge.
- Don’t use your hands for the cleaning process, use only cotton or a piece of paper. Clean Canon ink cartridge gently.
- If the ink cartridge has a low ink issue then refill canon ink cartridge.
- Close the Printer cover and plug the cables into the socket.
- Check if the error still appears or not. If yes, then interact with the canon experts they might help you.
Canon Printer Errors 7800, 5400, 5800, 6A80, 6A81, B203, 1403, 6A00, 6c10, 6000, E59, 853