Many Canon users are facing Canon Printer Error 853 when the printer does not recognize the PostScript Printer Language. We face this error while we’re trying to print something.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 853 :
- Due to inconsistency.
- An outdated Driver can also cause this error.
How to resolve the Canon Printer Error 853?
We mentioned the methods by which you can resolve the error:
Install UFR 2 Driver :
- Open the web browser and go to the Canon Printer Website.
- Select the operating system > “Select”.
- Download the UFR 2 Driver and install it by double-clicking on the downloaded driver file.
- After the installation process restarts your device again.
Use Driver UFR 2 :
- Press Windows + R and type devmgmt.msc.
- Now, hit the enter key to open the device manager.
- Click on the Printer Queues > Canon Printer > Properties > “Driver tab” > Canon Generic Plus UFR II > Apply > OK.
- After this process, restart your device.
Update the Driver:
By using Device Manager you can easily update Canon Printer driver. Through the printer model’s number, you can purchase the driver. At last of the update process click on the OK button for confirmation.
Update the Printer’s Firmware :
- Connect your Canon printer to your PC.
- Click on the Start menu > System Management Settings > Update firmware.
- Before starting the update process check network connection on printer.
- Restart your PC again.
Canon Printer Errors 5700, 5400, 7800, 6502, E50, E51, E02, 5800, 5b02, b200, 6000, 2 140 21, 306