Canon Printer Error 6A00 means that there is an issue in the “auto-purge” unit. Clean the ink spread on the print head nozzles after printing. Follow the following methods of resolution.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 6A00:
- Jammed Paper.
- The cartridge mechanism is jammed.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 6A00:
Follow the given methods for resolving this error 6A00:
ASF / Paper Output Slot:
- Disconnect the power cables and turn off the printer.
- Remove paper from the slot if any paper is jammed inside the printer.
- Use your both hands and gently pull the jammed paper.
- If the paper tears inside the printer then you’ll need to open the printer cover.
- Remove the jammed paper without touching other components inside the printer.
- Turn on the canon printer by plugging power cables into the socket.
- Load the paper in the output tray/ASF.
- Press the OK button and continue printing.
- You can also change canon printer settings.
- Now, check whether the error persists or not.
Paper jams inside the printer:
Turn off the canon printer and detach all the cables from the socket. Open the printer cover and check the internal parts of the printer. If you find any paper which is stuck inside the printer then remove jammed paper gently. Close the printer cover and connect all the cables in the socket.
Canon Printer Errors 1486, E07, 5400, 5700, 5800, 306, 7800, E59, E02, E05, 1403, b203, 6A80