Canon printer error 6502 occurs when the Ink tank is in the incorrect position, it stops recognizing the Cartridge at that time your printer notifies the support code 6502. For resolving this error follow the instructions given in this article.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 6502:-
- When you’re using a faulty Ink cartridge.
- The ink Cartridge is placed in the incorrect position.
- Problem with light and chip-set code.
How to fix Canon Printer Error 6502?
Here we’re going to tell you the fixing steps:-
Remove & Replace the Ink cartridge:
- Press the Power button and turn off the Canon printer.
- Disconnect all the power cables from the wall outlet.
- Open the printer cover and remove the Ink cartridge.
- After removing the Ink Cartridge, replace all the Ink Cartridges and close the printer door.
- Press the power button for 30 seconds.
- After 30 minutes, press the Resume Button twice.
- Through this process, you will change the printer settings.
Reset your Canon printer:
- Press the power button and turn off the canon printer.
- Hold the Resume and Power buttons simultaneously.
- When the green light turns on release the resume button.
- Again, press the Resume button twice.
- This process will reset your canon printer successfully.
If still, this error code is not clear and the canon printer is not out of error mode then contact to nearest canon printer support team.