Canon Printer Error 5700 indicates that the sheet feeder is broken or worn out. It prompts you to replace the sheet feeder so that this error is resolved correctly. It is also known as the ASF cam sensor error.
Other Reason: Faces Sensor error you’ll need to replace Sheet feeder.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error 5700?
- Remove the left and right covers and also the fundamental case unit.
- Remove the four mounting screws.
- Eliminate the Base cover and turn on the principle unit cover.
- Place the main unit cover on the surface.
- Make sure that there is space between the white plastic and the chassis.
- If the gap is present then connect the disc with cables.
- Remove the logic board.
- Replace the white plastic and tighten the four screws.
- After following the above steps, try to print out something.
If the error is still appearing on your device then contact the canon printer professionals through Emails or visit the Canon Printer Support Website.