This Canon Printer Error 306 indicates that there is a miscommunication or lack of communication with the machine. Basically, this occurs on the Mac system when the printer is not installed correctly. For keeping the printer running safely follow the steps given in this article.
Causes of Error 306:
- The power lamp is off.
- The ink holder is stuck or a piece of paper is jammed inside the printer.
- The printer port is not configured, printer driver.
How to fix the Canon Printer Error 306?
Follow the given steps for resolving this Error but you can also reset your Mac System for resolution.
- There is an Apple icon on the screen.
- Click on the icon that appears on the left side of the screen.
- Select the System Preference option.
- Click on Print and fax.
- Click on the OK option.
- Try to print out something and make sure that the error is not appearing.
If you are facing the same error again contact the Canon printer team through Email, Service numbers, or visit the Canon Printer Support Website.