Canon printer error 099 indicates that the paper is stuck inside your printer. If you want to remove this error, you can easily eliminate it by applying the given instructions.
The common reason for Canon Printer Error 099
- Paper jam in the printer.
- You can also face this error when there is an inappropriate entry.
Resolution of Canon Printer Error 099:
Fix this Error 099 by following the effective steps of resolution:
Clear the Jammed Paper:
- Disconnect the power cables from the wall outlet and turn off the Canon printer.
- Now, open the Printer Cover.
- Check if any paper or piece of paper is stuck inside the printer.
- If you find any Jammed Paper inside the printer then pull it out smoothly.
- Make sure that the paper does not tear.
- Close the paper cover and reload the paper in the input tray.
- Try to print out a sample document and check whether the error is eliminated or not.
Remove all the inappropriate entries from your computer System:
- Unplug the Power cables of Canon Printer from the wall outlet.
- On your desktop or Laptop, click on the Start Menu option and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs & features.
- Uninstall All Canon Printer Entries.
- Now press the Windows + R key.
- Type “printui.exe /s” and hit the Enter Key.
- Remove all the entries and type “c:/programdata”.
- Also, remove the printer-related files.
- Now, save the changes and restart the computer.