Go through the below-noted instructions step-wise to set up your Canon Pixma TR8550 Wireless Printer in an effortless manner. Just have a look at those points:
How to Connect Canon TR8520 Wireless Printer?
Before starting setup on the Computer, Smartphone, or tablet device, start the Easy wireless connections on the printer. After that, finish the setup on the computer or device. See the process below to start the Canon tr8520 Wireless Setup.
- Confirm that the printer is switched on.
- If the printer is working cleaning, print head alignment, or other processes
- Just wait for the procedure to complete, prior to starting setup.
- Click on LAN settings on the Basic network information screen.
- Click on LAN Setting.
- Tap on Wireless LAN Setup.
- Once the printer preparation is finished, the screen below displays.
- Back to the setup application screen and proceed with the setup. Click OK.
Canon Pixma TR8550 Wireless Setup: Follow the Steps
- Open the Windows PC, Canon TR8520 printer, and router.
- Place the Canon TR8520 printer and PC close to the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Canon TR8520 printer and select home.
- Choose settings and go to the network settings for the wireless setup steps
- Pick the wireless settings menu and hit open the Wi-Fi setup wizard on-screen.
- The Canon TR8520 wireless printer setup process has become simple now.
- Enter the network name and WEP key of the router and wait for some time.
- The printer and Windows PC will connect to a wireless network to print online.
- Switch on the MAC PC, Canon TR8520 printer, and the access point.
- Place the router or access point close to the canon printer and the MAC.
- Now, go to the control panel and tap on the home button present on it.
- Choose the settings menu and pick the network/wireless settings to continue.
- Now, the Canon TR8520 manual wireless setup steps will turn simple.
- Next, open the wireless setup wizard on-screen and follow the steps.
- Enter the router credentials and get the printer connected to a wireless network.
- Now, assign print tasks online and get printed on the go.
How to Connect Canon TR8550 Printer With USB?
Explain the simple and fast procedure of Connect Canon TR8550 Printer With USB. Have a glimpse of the noted points and perform the same:
- Turn the Canon printer off.
- Insert the USB cable’s one end to the printer and the other to the laptop.
- Turn on the printer. Now click the Windows ‘Start’ button and go to ‘Control Panel’.
- Click on ‘Hardware and Sound’ > Devices & Printer > Add a Printer > Local Printer.
- Select the printer port for the required connection.
- Locate the ‘Canon’ printer option in the driver window and select the model.
- Select ‘Next’ after giving the printer a name.
- Now choose if you want to share the printer with other devices, select ‘Next’.
- Decide if you want to set up your printer as a Default. Select ‘Next’.
Guide to Refill Ink in Canon Pixma TR8550 Printer
- Before refilling the ink, open the cap of the ink cartridge.
- Insert the needle into the cartridge.
- Fill the cartridge with the quantity of ink needed by pulling the needle upwards.
- Pull back the syringe upwards and clean the end of the nozzle once you finish the canon ink refilling process.
- Go to the range and select all pages if you want to print a file with many pages.
- Close the cap of the cartridge and place it back in the respective place to set up Canon Pixma TR8550 Printer.
So, this was all that you need to know about the Canon Pixma TR8550 printer and its attributes. Moreover, you learned how to set up this printer.