Connect Canon Pixma TR7520 Printer to Wifi
In this article, we have explained ‘How to Connect your Canon Pixma TR7520 Printer to WiFi with Windows and Mac PC. So let’s start the process to connect the printer with a wireless network by forming the connection between router and printer using a WiFi network.
- Firstly, ensure your Canon Pixma tr7520 printer and WiFi router are turned ON.
- Then, go to the Printer control panel > tap on the ‘Home’ button.
- Press the Arrow button (Left or Right) select Setup > Network Settings > Select WiFi setup and Press OK.
- Click OK until you see the option. Then, select WiFi Setup wizard and click on OK.
- Once the network search is done on the screen, choose your network name from the list of shown networks.
- Thereafter, enter your WiFi password and wait for few seconds and then press the ‘OK‘ button again.
- Finally, now your Canon Pixma tr7520 printer is connected to your WiFi network.
Hence, after the successful connection of the printer on the WiFi network, let’s focus on printer setup on Windows and Mac PC.
How to Install the Canon TR7520 software if I don’t have the CD?
In case you do not have the TR7520 Printer driver installation CD, you can download the latest drivers from the website.
- To begin with, identify the OS version of your computer to get the latest drivers and software.
- Next, download the latest and the compatible driver files to the computer and run the installer.
- Here, follow the instructions from the installation wizard screen.
- Midway through the process, the wizard prompts to select the connection mode between the printer and the network.
- Here, choose between the wired or the wireless mode accordingly.
- Finally, complete the Pixma TR7520 installation process successfully.
Connect Canon Pixma TR7520 Wireless Printer on Windows
- Here connect Canon Pixma tr7520 to WI-Fi exactly according to the steps given in the first section of the present write-up.
- Now click on the Windows ‘Start” button to open the Control Panel ( or open the run dialog box and type control panel > Hit OK)
- Next, tap on devices and printers > Click on the ‘Add Printer’ option available on left corner of your screen.
- A list of installed printers will come up on your screen. Select your Canon printer and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Here, wait for a few seconds until your printer is added to your Windows PC.
- Once it is added, you will be able to see your printer with a Green check mark on it.
Connect Canon Canon Pixma TR7520 Wireless Printer On Mac
In this section, we have explained the steps to set up Canon Pixma TR7520 wireless printers on Mac devices. Just follow the below-given instructions –
- Make sure your printer, router, and Mac are in a ready state (it mean they are turned on).
- Now connect your printer with a WiFi network by using the steps mentioned in the first section of this write-up.
- Then, tap on ‘System and Preferences’ from the Apple menu.
- Next, press on the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option. From here click on the + sign to add your printer.
- Then, select your printer from the list of shown available printers.
- Hence you have successfully connected your Canon Pixma TR7520 wireless printer with your Mac device.