Canon – PIXMA TR7520 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, with scan and copy functions, an automatic document feeder, built-in faxing, WiFi networking, and wireless printing with Apple AirPrint. Works with Windows and macOS.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 comes with a standard Canon printer design. It is simple but elegant. So, this printer looks eye-catching. It comes with black dominant color, it suits any space. You can use it in a study room, office room, etc. Overall, the design is good enough.
Features of PIXMA TR7520
To compete with its rivals, Canon PIXMA TR7520 comes with a lot of features. The features are applied to meet the users’ needs. This device is very useful to print documents and photos with excellent results. High-quality printing belongs to one of the best features.
This printer features a FAX. It means you can use it to send fax easily. Of course, it is very useful, especially for you who often need to send a fax. Many offices may need this printer. Besides that, it is also featured with Auto Document Feeder.
The latest printers also have come with this useful feature. In addition, Canon PIXMA TR7520 also offers wireless printing. This feature lets you work with your own device wherever you are.
Even more, this printer is also great to print business cards. And there are still many other features. Overall, this belongs to one of the printers that come with complete features.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Pros and Cons
- High-quality photo printing
- Easy to setup
- 2 trays for 100 sheets of paper
- 5-ink imaging system for multicolor images
- No auto duplex
- Small output tray
Prepare the Canon PIXMA TR7520 Printer
Follow the instruction as given below for Canon Pixma TR7520 wireless setup –
- Firstly, switch on your printer and close all unwanted applications.
- Now, go to the Menu option on your printer and tap the Setup Option (A) on the printer.
- Use the left/right arrow (B) on the screen Select Wireless LAN Setup > then tap OK button.
- Next, Select the Other Setup Option and click on the OK button.
- Now, Select the Cable-less setup and Hit OK.
- Next, it will ask for your network key. Here you need to input your key (WiFi credentials) and press on OK.
- Finally, now your Canon Pixma TR7520 printer is successfully connected with the wireless network.
- Firstly you need to connect the computer to the printer for the settings of the network.
- After that, you have to load the input tray with the papers.
- Then you have to press as well as hold the resume or the cancel button for a few seconds.
- When you are taking the printout of the information page then you need to check the status of the connection first.
- At last, you have to verify the name of the network also.
- Firstly you have to make sure that the printer should be switched on and also properly connected for the setup.
- After that, you need to check if the drivers which are required should be already installed on the system.
- Then you have to connect the printer to the internet as well as you have to check its speed.
- Also in the case of the router, you have to connect the computer and printer with the router.
The PIXMA TR7520 is ready to print sharp text documents and great-looking photos thanks to a quick 5-color individual ink system. Hope this article is helpful to you. Thank you!!