Canon TR4522 is a compact all-in-one office printer with many print features. It is a sleek and automatic 2-sided printing device. You can print, copy, scan, and fax files on time with the Canon TR4522 printer. Connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi and start printing files online. It can fit into a smaller space and save time on printing your files at ease.
Step 1: How to Unbox Canon Pixma TR4522
- Unseal the printer box and take out the printer parts.
- Now, detach your printer and uncover the protective wrappings.
- Remove the packing materials from the scanner glass of your printer.
- Check if the control panel of your printer is free from packing materials.
- Have a USB cable and power cord ready to connect your printer.
- Check if your printer has a wireless button to promote wireless printing.
- Now, look for a flat corner near an electrical socket to place your printer.
- Canon Pixma TR4522 is suitable for both office and home printing needs.
Step 2: Connect Power Cable & Display Settings on Canon Pixma TR4522
- Divide a separate flat & smooth surface for the Printer setup. Safe locate the Printer without damage.
- Move near the electric socket and assemble the printer setup to start the power connection.
- To the printer setup using the power cables provided.
- Try to provide the interface connection between the Printer and compatible device.
- Using USB or Ethernet cables and another end to the wall outlet.
- Connect the corresponding device to the power socket and switch on the devices.
- With the help of the Printer control panel and change the display settings using the on-screen prompts.
- Try to specify the required details like region, time, and data using preferences settings.
- Wait till the Printer accepts with a connected compatible device and confirm a standard network connection.
- Always try to connect the printer setup devices to a similar network.
- Now, the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer setup is available for effortless Printing work.
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Canon Pixma TR4522
- Try to remove the wrappings from the new ink cartridge.
- Look at the Ink cartridge nozzle area and end the added tapes to it.
- Then, open the ink cartridge access door and visualize the color slots.
- Insert the necessary ink cartridges into the colored slots according to the mentioned colors.
- Close the access door and verify the Canon Pixma tr4522 Printer setup.
- Canon Printer setup is available with both B/W and colored ink cartridge capacity.
- Confirm the ink cartridges are Full to the cartridge. If dried out, replace it with a new ink cartridge immediately.
Step 4: How to Load Paper on Tray for Canon Pixma TR4522
Load quality Canon printing sheets into the paper tray with the steps given below:
- Power up your Canon Pixma TR4522 printer and lift the input paper tray.
- Clear all the paper clots and remove all the protective materials.
- Clean the print heads and stuff the printing sheets into them.
- Look at no edges of the printing sheets are under damage.
- Now, close the input paper tray and continue printing files at ease.
Step 5: Download & Install the Driver for Canon Pixma TR4522
- Once you complete the printer setup, move to the Canon Pixma TR4522 driver download.
- Always, go with the recent and updated Canon pixma driver and software.
- To know the latest Canon Pixma TR4522 drivers and software, approach our technical team.
- Firstly, run the available .exe file and go through the on-screen instructions.
- Here, you can find and download the latest canon printer drivers for your Mac and Windows.
- Now, click on the Download option, and then the Install option for the latest Canon Pixma TR4522 drivers.
Step 6: How to Connect Canon TR4522 Printer to Wireless?
- Turn on your Envy Pro printer and PC. Place it next to a router on a flat surface.
- Now, go to the control panel of the Canon TR4522 printer. And tap on the home icon present.
- Next, choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings menu present.
- Pick wireless settings and go to the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the Canon TR4522 wireless printer setup steps. And type the network name and password without errors.
To start printing with Canon TR4522 Printer, simply open the document and adjust the setting of paper, printer quality, and more, thereafter press Ctrl + P or find the print option.