Printing, scanning, and faxing shouldn’t require a huge printer to get the job done, and with the Canon PIXMA TR4522 Wireless All-In-One Printer, you’ll see how a compact office printer stands up to the bulkier printers. It is the right size and has the right features, like Wi-Fi, Auto 2-sided printing, and an ADF for scanning and faxing.
Hence in this article, we have explained detailed information about how to install Canon Pixma TR4522, install printer without cd and Canon printer setup (wired/wireless).
Steps for Canon TR4522 Printer Wireless Setup Without CD
Canon printer wireless setup without a CD can be done with the following steps:
- The first step is to check whether the printer is establishing a network with a wireless connection.
- Next follow the user manual and locate the power button to switch it on. Once the printer gets switched on, connect it with the router.
- This is the most important step to setup an Canon Wireless printer without a CD. For this, visit the official website of Canon and initiate the installation of printer drivers.
- Now initiate the installation of driver download and proceed to the next step.
- Click the ‘next’ option shown in the setup window until the setup is completed.
- Once the setup is done you will see the “ready to use’ option on the display screen.
- You are now all set to start the printing tasks with Canon printer.
Steps for Canon TR4522 Printer Wireless Setup with CD
Installation of Canon Printer is a very simple process as you just need to insert the CD in the drive and follow onscreen instructions. These are the steps to establish a wireless setup with CD:
- Connect Canon printer with a wireless network and ensure that system and router are well-connected. Verify network name and password.
- Once all networks are established, open CD and start following the steps by clicking the ‘next’ option. Continue this until you reach the ‘finish’ option.
- Once you reach the final step, click the ‘install’ option. This process will successfully connect the printer with the operating system.
- Now load papers in the paper tray and add ink cartridges. After that go to the ‘file’ menu and select the desired file to be printed.
Step By Step Guide to Setup Canon TR4522 Printer With USB
Canon Printer setup for a wired printer is pretty easy and can be done by following a few basic steps. These steps are mentioned as below:-
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the computer.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by simply inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to the control panel and open ‘device and printers’.
- Once done click on ‘printer and scanner’.
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner’. Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next and your canon Pixma TR4522 printer setup will be completed.