The Canon Pixma MG3600 is an inkjet multifunctional printer, which gives high-quality outputs. It is a model in the Canon Pixma printer. These printers get the closest to becoming the best printer for your quick and simple printing needs.
The MG3600 has excellent print quality, improved connection, simple-to-use drivers, that best meets your individual demands. It seamlessly integrates into your office/home and your digital lifestyle.
Wireless Setup of Canon Pixma MG3600
Given below are the following instructions for Canon Pixma MG3600 wireless setup–
- Firstly, turn on your PC and printer.
- Then press and hold printer’s Wi-Fi button until the network light comes on.
- Click the black button, then press the Wi-Fi button again.
- Check if the Wi-Fi LED is blinking.
- Click the “Start settings” button on the printer’s start screen.
- Then select the connection process, select “Wireless LAN connection” and click “Next”. A list of networks will appear on the next prompt screen. Then check and select the Canon Pixma 3620 printer, click Next, and select the network of your choice.
- Now, enter your WPA key and then click on Connect option.
- To set up a wireless connection, click on Next.
Wired(USB) Setup of Canon Pixma MG3600
Follow the instructions for wired setup-
- Turn on your Canon Pixma MG3600 printer and compatible laptop/computer.
- Connect the pixma mg3600 printer to your device using a USB cable.
- After that, download the Canon printer driver from the official website and install it.
- Select the connection type i.e.. wired mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. We strongly recommend not disconnecting the printer from the HMI device until the process is complete.
How to Connect MG3600 Printer to Windows OS
Connect Printer to Windows OS with following steps-
- Insert the CD and select the option to run MSETUP4.EXE. If you don’t see a command prompt, you’ll need to open Windows Explorer and select D or E. Open the drive and double-click MSETUP4.EXE.
- Close the software and double click the file to start the installation.
- Select Start setup. Select the Use updated software found on the Internet check box to allow the installer to search online for the latest version of the software. Click Next, read the License Agreement, and select Yes. If you select No, the installation will stop immediately.
- Select either “Accept” or “Disagree” for the extended survey.
- Wait for the setup program process to complete.
- Select Next and then Select USB connection and tap Next.
- Now you need to make sure your computer is connected to the printer with a USB cable in order to set up your Canon MG3600.
- Next, the printer driver will be installed and the installer will check if the printer is connected.
- Select Next.
- Select Run to run the test print task or select Next to skip. Select Next.
- Select the checkboxes to select optional applications to install, or select Clear All to clear all selections by default. Select Next to continue.
- Select Next or Skip.
- After installing Canon MG3600 Wireless Setup, tap Done.