Pixma, PictBridge, and Pixma Cloud Link printing options are available for the Canon Pixma IP110 setup. It is a small size, lightweight, portable, sleek mobile printer that supports cloud printing. Which is a great option for professionals and students. The Canon Pixma IP110 can also be set up via Access Point mode so that it automatically connects to a smartphone without having to connect to a Wi-Fi system.
Here we will discuss the steps for the canon Pixma IP110 setup.
Canon IP110 printer initialization and unboxing
- The Canon IP110 printer comes with a number of protections, and the first step is to remove all tape and packaging material from your printer.
- Place your printer on a clean surface away from the WiFi router and any other signal devices.
- When unboxing, remove the power cord, ink cartridge, installation kit, and other parts from the box.
- Connect one end of the power cord to your printer and the other end to the wall socket.
- Install ink cartridges and clean paper in your printer.
- Your Canon printer can now print a test page to verify the correct installation.
- Once you are done with the initial setup, download & install the Canon printer drivers from the Canon support page.
Download and Install Canon IP110 Driver
Google is able to link to a computer via Cloud Print and troubleshoot network issues using an application called IJ Scan Utility. It acts as a translator between your printer and computer and helps your Canon printer understand the language of your computer. You can download the driver package directly from the installation disc or from the Canon support website.
- Take out the CD that came with your printer and insert it into your PC. Now run the setup.
If it doesn’t AutoRun, then insert the CD again, and go to my computer or this PC.
- Now double-click MSETUP4.EXE and keep following the instructions.
Canon printer support website
- If you do not have an installation disk, then you can visit the Canon support website.
- Once you land on the Canon setup installation webpage, your operating system will select it by default, and you can alter it if needed.
- Now click the download button, and you will receive the printer installer file on your PC.
- Go to the download folder on your computer, double-click the Canon printer download file and follow the instructions to install the printer on your computer.
Connect Canon Pixma IP110 to Windows
- While installing the Canon IP110 printer driver choose wireless LAN as a collection method and then click over the next button.
- Now choose the access point connection and again click next.
- Make sure that you have turned on your printer, and that the white light is on;
- once you check this out, click next.
- If you’re trying to set up your printer for the first time, then click “Setting printer could not be found on the list” and click next.
- Click next in all the further screens until you reach the setup procedure selection page.
- Here click Cableless setup, hold the WiFi button on your printer, and release when light number 2 flashes two times.
- Now again, keep hitting the next button and select your location.
- Agree to the license agreement, and Canon products, and keep following all instructions to connect your IP110 to a Windows computer.
- In the end, you can print a test page and once the installation completes, click exit.
Connect Canon Pixma IP110 to Mac
- After downloading the drivers either from the CD or from the Canon support website, the initial setup screen appears; click next.
- Now you might be prompted to enter the admin name and password and then click the install helper.
- Click next > wireless LAN connection > next > Access point connection > next.
- Now ensure that you have turned on your printer and click next.
- If this is the first time you’re trying to connect your printer, then make sure that (Setting printer could not be found on the list) is selected, and click next.
- Click open on the Canon setup guide, click next, click cableless setup, hold the WiFi button on your printer until the power lamp flashes two times, and then release, click next.
- When the white lamp is still, and the WiFi lamp is flashing quickly, it shows that the printer is establishing a connection with the network; click next.
- Click allow > next > enter the location > click next on the further screens and select yes on the license agreement.
- Now keep following the on-screen instructions, print a test page, and click exit when the installation completes.