Canon Pixma b200 error mainly occurs because of print head issues such as faulty Print head, Overheating, or Damaged ink cartridge. There are various things you can do to fix a print head and remove the b200 error.
Fix up: Canon Pixma B200 Error
Please follow the below-mentioned solutions to resolve the Canon Pixma B200 Error code.
Reset the Canon Pixma Printer
- Turn off your Canon Pixma printer.
- Remove the power cable from the direct power source, and ensure that your device is completely disconnected.
- Wait 30 seconds, plug the power cable back into the power source and connect the cable to the printer again.
- Then, power on your printer.
Clean print head on Canon Pixma
Cleaning the print head by setting
- Navigate to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- In the printer section, select your printer and right-click on it.
- Choose Properties.
- Go to the Hardware and Maintenance tab, select the cleaning option:
- Clean Heads
- Clean Cartridges
- Deep Cleaning
- Tap Ok to start the cleaning process.
Cleaning printer head Manually
- Make sure the printer is off and unplug all the cables.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Remove the print head.
- Clean it using a warm water-dipped cotton cloth.
- Dab the print head unit on a paper towel to remove any ink and moisture.
Note: Make sure it is completely dry before inserting back into the printer.
- After everything is cleaned and back in place, perform a print test page.
Check for Obstructions
- Turn off the printer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Open the cartridge access door to get to the carriage inside the printer.
- Look for and remove any obstructions in the carriage path, such as crumpled paper or dislodged labels.
- Close the printer door.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the printer.
Service the printer
Service or replace your print head if the issue persists after completing all the preceding steps.