Why Canon MX922 Printer?
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer is one of the models from MX920. Its wireless all-in-one printer provides print, scan, and copy features. It can print 4 x 6 Borderless Photo in 21 seconds. One can use 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10 sizes to print in black and colored paper. It supports AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3 and more. It requires Canon MX922 wireless setup to get started.
Steps to Setup Canon Printer On Windows (Wireless)
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is properly plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded file of the driver setup.
- Click on next till the time you see a screen where you see the option of choosing “Wireless Setup”.
- Now after selecting the wireless option, go to your Canon printer screen and tap on the WiFi setup button.
- Select the device settings and click on OK.
- Next, Choose Device Settings > LAN Settings and press ok button
- LAN Settings > Wireless Lan Setup and press ok. Now your printer will search for access point.
- Make sure that your WiFi router is turned on. Now, WiFi flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Next, a network list will appear on the screen. Select your WiFi network from the list and press on ‘OK’.
- Now it will ask for your WPA/WEP key . Enter your correct password here and press on ‘OK’ button
- In a few moments, your printer will connect to WiFi network.
- Hence, by using the above steps you can easily complete Canon wireless setup
Canon Pixma MX922 Wireless printer setup for Windows
Follow the below Canon MX922 Wireless Printer Setup for Windows :
- Make sure that the Printer, Router, and Windows PC are turned on.
- Now, download the printer driver on your Windows computer.
- From the given list, select your printer model and hit on the “Download” option.
- Once the downloading process finishes, hit the driver package option to open the setup.
- Then finish the setup process by carefully following the onscreen instructions.
- Press now the ‘Start” button on Windows, to explore the Control Panel.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the window that comes on next screen.
- Now, click on the “Add printer” option from the upper left corner. Select your printer and wait for a few moment.
- Finally, now your Canon printer will be displayed with a Green check mark and will be ready for use.
Canon MX922 Printer Setup for Windows With USB (Wired)
- Firstly, plug the right end of the USB cable that you received with the printer into the USB port.
- Now, plug the other end of the USB cable into the free USB port on your PC and turn on your canon printer.
- Once the printer is plugged into the computer, the window system will start installing the printer.
- Be careful not to ON the printer until it is asked to in the setup process.
- Hit the start button. Open “Devices and Printers” from the Control Panel.
- Select the local printer option after clicking on the “Add a printer” option.
- At this step search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the PC.
- Next, you will come across a Canon option pop up on your window screen.
- Select it and chose your printer type. Once you are done, click the next button.
- Here you will see the name of your printer. Select it and then click the next button.
- Click the next option in case you would like to share the printer. Hit finish if you want to keep your printer as the default printer.
- Congratulations as now your Canon Pixma MX922 printer is connected to Windows with the help of a USB cable.
Here, we have explained the methods to set up Canon Pixma MX922 with a windows computer using wired and wireless connection.