When you try to print any important document from the printer and suddenly you get an error code b200 on your canon mx922 printer. This is the most generic and feared error code on the canon printer. Because it shows you that your printer is not in good condition.
Some of you are thinking about purchasing a new printer, but as you no these printers are expensive, so it is worth giving a try to fix this support code using these easy steps.
What Causes the Canon MX922 Support Code B200 Error?.
- Ink Carriage jam inside the printer:- Remove the jammed carriage before printing. Otherwise, you will get the same b200 support code on the canon mx922 printer.
- Waste Ink Tank might be Full:- In Canon printer devices, there is a waste ink tank, which holds the waste ink that can be used later on in the cleaning process.
- Cartridges dried up (not used for a long time):- In case you are using the printer device after a long period of time, then the holes of cartridges can get dried up.
- Print Head overheat:- See sometimes it happens when you are printing too many pages at the same time. The print head of the printer gets overheated. During that time print head loses the connection with the cartridges.
- Faulty Cartridges:- Last but not least, if you bought any canon cartridge which is refurbished or not genuine. Then also you will see this b200 support code on your Canon mx922 printer.
Steps to Fix Canon MX922 Support Code B200?
Some people may think that this issue can easily get resolved by replacing the printhead. However, this solution may turn out to be more costly in comparison to purchasing a new printer device.
- Turn off the printer and leave it as it is for the next 30-40 mins. It will reset all the functions and the printer will be cooled down.
- Check for any paper or carriage jam inside the printer. If any, then open the front door of the printer and clear paper jams, and rotate the ink carriage.
- Now clean the print head with the help of a computer-based printer maintenance tool.
- The next step is to replace the old cartridges with the new one.
- Install the latest Canon printer drivers on the computer.
- Lastly, you need to manually clean the print head with a wet cloth or tissue paper. Clean the gold strips of the print head.
Still confused or want to know more ways to fix canon b200 error–