It is important to note that before the canon network settings are performed, turn on the Easy wireless connect mode on the printer for easy function.
- To do this, make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wifi button and then release the button when the Wifi lamp comes on.
- Next, press the Color button or the Black.
- Then, again press the Wifi button once and release.
- The printer has now entered the wireless connect mode.
- Next, switch on the printer and conduct a test print.
How to Add Canon Mx434 Printer on Windows Computer
- Connect your printer to the wireless network. Use the steps above to make sure your printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Click the Windows Start menu. It’s the icon with the Windows logo in the lower-right corner. This opens the Windows Start menu.
- Click the Settings icon. It’s the icon that resembles a gear on the left side of the Windows Start menu.
- Click Devices. It has an icon that resembles a keyboard and an iPod. It’s in the Windows Settings menu.
- Click Printers & scanners. It’s in the menu bar to the left next to an icon that resembles a printer.
- Click + Add printer. It’s at the top of the menu next to a plus (+) sign. Your computer will start scanning for printers and scanners connected to the network.
- Click your printer and click Add devices. When your computer discovers the printer, it will be listed below “Add printer.” It will most likely be listed as your printer’s manufacturer and model.
- Click your printer and then click Add Device below the printer’s name and manufacturer. This adds your printer to your computer.
- Click Print to print a page. Depending on the app you are using, you can find the “Print” option under the “File” menu, or by clicking the icon with three dots ( ⋮ ) in the upper-left corner.
- In some cases, you can just click an icon that resembles a printer in the menu bar at the top of the screen. View the print preview and click Print to print to your printer.
How to Add Canon Mx434 Printer on Mac Device
- Ensure that your printer, WiFi router, and your Mac device are on.
- After that download and set up Canon printer driver by visiting canon’s official website.
- Now, click on the ‘Apple’ menu. Select System and preference > Choose printer and scanner.
- Click on the + Add sign from the bottom left side.
- Now select your printer from the list of shown printers.
- You will be able to successfully set up your printer after following the on-screen instructions.
In this article, you will learn how to connect canon Pixma mx434 via Wireless Setup