Canon Pixma MX310 Wireless Setup
With the help of this guide, we are going to describe the steps to set up Canon Pixma mx310 wireless connection with your Windows and Mac device.
To begin, follow these steps to make the wireless connection for the Canon mx310 printer:
- Firstly, switch on your printer. When the power is on, Light Lamp will be lit continuously.
- Next, go to the printer home button and click on it and then Tap on the Network status icon as you can see on the printer.
- Thereafter, the printer’s basic network information screen will open, Tap on the ‘LAN Settings’>Next Press on the Wireless LAN Option on the printer screen >Select the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Further, follow the WPS connection steps for Wireless printer setup
- Once the ‘ Wireless LAN Setup’ option opens, click on the WPS ( Push button method) on the screen and then click on ‘OK’.
- Then, keep on pressing and holding the WPS button on your WiFi Router and then select ‘OK’.
- Now, a message will display on the screen of the printer confirming the successful connection with the wireless router.
- To make sure that the connection has been established, look for A Network status icon at the bottom left of the screen.
Steps to Connect Canon mx310 Printer to Windows – Wireless Setup
In order to set up a wireless Canon Pixma mx310 Printer on your Windows PC, follow these processes –
- Ensure that the printer, router, and Windows PC are turned ON.
- Next, you need to connect the Canon pixma mx310 printer to the WiFi network (follow the first section method as discussed above)
- Thereafter, go to the Canon website to download the printer driver. Here, search for your model number and download the driver for your operating system.
- Once downloading is finished, double-click on the printer driver software to complete the installation process.
- Now open the ‘Control panel’ from the Windows Search taskbar or ‘Run Dialog box.
- Select the ‘Devices and printers’ option from the next display prompt window.
- Tap on the ‘Add Printer’ option which appears on left corner of the window.
- Select your printer from the prompt screen
- Once you will choose your printer, click on the next button & wait for a few seconds for the setup process to complete.
- Finally, now you can see the Canon mx310 printer in the ready state ( in the device and printer section).
- Now you have successfully connected the Canon mx310 wireless printer to Windows PC.
Steps to Connect Canon MX310 Printer to Windows – Wireless Setup
In this section, you can find the steps for Canon pixma mx310 wireless setup on Mac PC.
- Cross check to make sure if your printer and Mac device are turned ON.
- Then, connect the Canon mx310 printer to your wireless router.
- Download now the Canon printer driver for your Mac.
- Then complete the driver software setup on Mac PC.
- Tap on the Apple Menu > Select ‘System and Preference’ option.
- Select Printer and Scanner > on the next prompt display screen click on the + sign to add on your printer.
- Select your model number from the drop-down menu. Once it is added, you can see your printer on the left side of the screen
- By following the above method you can set up a Canon pixma mx310 wireless printer to Mac device easily.
We hope that the information provided in this manual will be useful to connect your canon mx310 printer with your wireless router.