Canon mp237 printers are as important as our main devices like laptops. If there is a malfunction with our printers, then some of our priority work comes to a standstill. If you have your printers failing to print when you press for deadlines or need to share a presentation with a client, canon mp237 Printer Troubleshooting, is frustrating and disappointing of course.
Now you have your printer powered up but it is still not printing anything, then here are a few things you should check Canon MP237 Printer Troubleshooting.
How to Solve: Bad connection issue
In this situation, you may need to perform a reset to get your canon mp237 printer to start accepting the print commands. Sometimes it is the hardware that causes this issue, while at other times, it is a software compatibility issue. So, let’s start with the basics.
- Check if your configuration is done properly.
- Now try to replace your existing cable with a new one and check if the problem continues
- Wireless printers can also sometimes cause issues. Check if your device and the printer connect to the same network.
- If the above steps don’t help much, then shut down the printer and then restart to give it a reset.
- If even this doesn’t fix the problem, then it is a wireless router that needs a reset.
How to Solve: Offline Mode issue
There are some canon printers that go offline mode when they are out of paper, ink, or even toner. It is possible to check the ink levels with the help of an onscreen print manager that is used to monitor output jobs, along with other printer functions. Printer Troubleshooting However, the final source information comes from the device’s front panel display. Here are some steps to follow to fix this canon mp237 printer problem.
- Look for a paper tray alert. Is it blinking ink or on low toner message? This indicates you need to replace the necessary components.
- If you are still getting the problem, then it is possible that it is a paper jam issue or even a misfeed. Once you resolve the issue, the problem will fix.
How to Solve: Clear the Printer Que
A stuck job or a pending queued output can sometimes lead to the printer not printing jobs. These pauses can continue till you cancel them specifically. If you have a stuck job in the queue, then every other print command after that will also get stuck. Printer Troubleshooting To resolve this issue, here are some simple steps to follow:
- Check your printer management software and delete any pending printing jobs.
- Check the printer spooler as well.
- You can also check the device’s front panel and see if it’s in standby mode by any chance.
- You need to press the relevant key that says ‘Online’ and then press ‘Go’.
- This is back in service.
How to Solve: Printer Driver Software issue
Canon mp237 printer driver is the software that manages the transfer of information between the printer and the computer. It sends applications for the successful printing of data with the help of software. If the outdate driver is installed or you upgrade your operating system without updating the driver, it may interfere with the printing functionality of the Printer Troubleshooter. To fix the printer driver issue, here are some steps to follow:
- Check the manufacturer’s website and see if any updates are pending for the driver Sometimes the driver which was working perfectly fine till yesterday suddenly get corrupt. So, the solution would be to reinstall the driver once again.
- Remember that if you are running an update for your device, you need to check compatibility at the printer level as well.
- Give a test print once again and see if that fixes the problem.
If you’re still having problems with your printer not printing, it’s best to seek help from professional printer support technicians. They’ll troubleshoot and fix Canon printer problems in no time.