How to Download Drivers for a Canon MG3500 Printer?
Step-by-step instructions on how to download, install and update the device drivers for a canon mg3500 Printer.
Method 1: Download the Drivers for a Canon Mg3500 Printer
- Gather the required information.
- Write down the product type, series name, and model number of your Canon mg3500 Printer.
- Take down the manufacturer and version of your computer’s operating system.
- Access Canon’s Service and Support website.
- Perform an Internet search using the keywords “Canon service support” or go to the Canon support page.
- If you use a search engine to find the support page, click the link at the top of the results to be taken directly to Canon’s customer support page.
- Navigate to the specific page for downloading your printer’s driver.
- Select “Support and Drivers,” under Service and Support located in the column on the left. The support and driver’s page will open.
- Select the Printers and Multifunction option from the Product Type list in the center of the page.
- Select your device series from the Product Family list in the column on the right.
- Click on the image with the model number that matches your printer, directly go to the support and service page.
- Download the drivers for your Canon mg3500 printer.
- Select Drivers and Software from the column on the far left.
- Click the arrow on the menu box labeled “Choose your operating system” and highlight your computer’s operating system.
- Read the disclaimer and click “I Agree to � Begin Download” to begin the download process.
- Click “Save,” to save the installation file to the Downloads folder on your computer.
Method 2: Install the Drivers for a Canon MG3500 Printer
- Double-click the shortcut to the Canon driver installation file located in the downloads folder. The Open file � Security Warning dialog-box will appear.
- Click “Run” to access the driver installer. The installation wizard will appear.
- Follow the instructions to complete the download process.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
- The device drivers have been downloaded and installed.