The recent write-up will explain and assist you with the connectivity procedures to configure Canon Pixma MG2520 on Windows and Mac through a WiFi router. So, let’s read it out!
Setup Canon Mg2520 Printer with Wireless Connection Mode
- Switch on your printer. When the power is on, Light Lamp will be lit continuously.
- Next, go to the printer home button and click on it and then Tap on the Network status icon as you c
- Thereafter, the printer’s basic network information screen will open, Tap on the ‘LAN Settings’ > Next Press on the Wireless LAN Option on the printer screen > Select the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Further, follow the WPS connection steps for Wireless printer setup
- Once the ‘ Wireless LAN Setup’ option opens, click on the WPS ( Push button method) on the screen and then click on OK.
- Then, keep on pressing and holding the WPS button on your WiFi Router and then select OK.
- Now, a message will display on the screen of the printer confirming the successful connection with the wireless router.
- To make sure that the connection has been established, look for the Network status icon at the bottom left of the screen.
How to Configure Canon Pixma MG2520 Printer on Windows?
Follow the below-listed procedures to Configure Canon Pixma MG2520 printer on Windows system.
- Make sure you only switch your printer on when you have connected the printer to the computer via the USB cable.
- After this, you have to go to the control panel on your computer.
- Select the ‘Devices and printers’ option from the next display prompt window.
- Tap on the ‘Add Printer’ option which appears on the left corner of the window.
- Select the particular printer which you want to add and then move forward.
- Click on the next button & wait for a few seconds for the setup process to complete.
- Finally, now you can see the Canon mg2520 printer in the ready state ( in the device and printer section).
- Now you have successfully connected the Canon mg2520 wireless printer to Windows PC.
How to Connect Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Printer on Mac?
Go through below connectivity procedures below to configure your Canon Mg2520 printer on Mac that are listed below.
- Firstly, confirm that both printer and system are connected to your printer through a wireless network
- Download the Canon printer driver for your Mac by visiting canon’s official website.
- Go to the online instructions and complete the downloading procedure.
- Choose system preferences from the Apple menu.
- After that, press on the printers and scanners option from the new window.
- Select your model number from the drop-down menu. Once it is added, you can see your printer on the left side of the screen.
- By following the above method you can set up a Canon Pixma Mg2520 wireless printer to Mac device easily.