How to Setup Canon Pixma IP110 Printer?
The present writeup has been planned to aid the users regarding the effective steps to set up wireless Canon Pixma ip110 printer on various media such as Windows or MAC. Let’s look at each of them one by one below.
Connecting Canon Pixma IP110 Printer to WiFi Router
Look at the quick procedural steps to set up your canon Pixma ip110 wireless printer to a WiFi router:
- Turn the printer ON, press the WiFi button and keep pressing it until the blue light of the connection flashes.
- Press the button and search for your WPS connection.
- While searching for the WPS connection, the blue light will keep flashing, and once the connection is found the light will be still.
- Once the setup is completed, the power light of the printer and WiFi blue lamp will stop flashing. Now you can perform a print test.
Canon Pixma IP110 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows
These steps in this section will guide you with the best way to set up your canon Pixma ip110 wireless printer on Windows.
- As the very first step, switch on your canon ip110 printer, PC, and WiFi router.
- Connect your Canon Pixma to a WiFi router by following the steps mentioned above in the first section of the write up.
- Here, ensure that your Canon printer and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Now, download the printer driver on your Windows. From the given list, select your printer model and hit on the “Download” option.
- Once the downloading process finishes, hit the driver package option to open the setup.
- Thereafter, finish the installation process by carefully following the onscreen instructions.
- Hit the “Start” button on Windows to open the Control Panel.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the window that comes next.
- Click on the “Add a printer” option.
- Now you will be able to see a list of the installed printers. Select your printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Your printer name will be displayed in the “Devices and Printers” section and it will be ready to be used.
- Hence, the process to set up canon ip110 setup wireless printer on Windows is now completed.
Canon Pixma IP110 Printer Setup for Windows With USB (Wired)
The steps here will aid the users to connect their Canon Pixma ip110 printer on Windows using the USB cable.
- Firstly, plug the right end of the USB cable that you received with the printer into the USB port on your Canon Pixma ip110 printer.
- Now, plug the other end of the USB cable into the free USB port on your PC and turn on your Canon Pixma ip110 printer.
- Once the printer is plugged into the computer, the window system will start installing the printer, be careful not to ON the printer until it is asked to in the setup process.
- Thereafter, hit the start button. Open “Devices and Printers” from the Control Panel. Select the local printer option after clicking on the “Add a printer” option.
- At this step search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the PC. Next, you will come across a Canon option pop up on your window screen.
- Select it and choose your printer type. when you are done, hit the “Next” button, here you will see the name of your printer.
- Select it and tap the “next” button again, in case you would like to share the printer.
- Hit finish if you want to keep your printer as the default printer.
- Congratulations as now your Canon Pixma ip110 printer is connected to Windows with the help of a USB cable.
Canon Pixma IP110 Wireless Printer Setup for Mac:
Follow these procedural steps to set up the Canon Pixma ip110 wireless printer on Mac with the utmost ease.
- First of all, ensure that both printer and Mac system are connected to the same network connection after switching on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Taking the help of the first section of the write-up, connect your printer to the WiFi network.
- Now download and install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the canon official website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process of driver download.
- From the ‘Apple’ menu, select ‘System Preferences, thereafter, click on the “Printers and Scanners” option from the new window.
- Click on the “+” sign on the bottom left corner of the screen and add your Canon Pixma ip110 printer.
- Select your printer from the drop-down list.
- Congratulations, now your Canon pixma ip110 printer is connected to the Mac system.
Tips:- If you get a “printer offline“ error, you’ll need to pinpoint the exact cause to fix the error and complete your setup.