Canon com ijsetup
Canon is a Stylish printer and compact WiFi photo printer that neatly fits the house and consistently produces high-quality images. You can download the Canon Printer from canon com ijsetup. With WiFi connectivity to your mobile devices, you can scan, print, and copy documents effortlessly.
Unboxing the Canon com ijsetup
- Firstly, remove the Canon printer from its box, then place it on a clean surface
- Make sure to remove the plastic orange tapes around the Canon printer
- Discard the packing materials
- Thereafter using the power cord insert it into the printer’s rear and a wall socket, then turn it on
- Always, use the power cord that came with your printer to prevent damages
- Now remove the Canon printer cover to insert the ink cartridges or the toner cartridge
- Ensure not to touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles
- Also, make sure not to bump them against the surrounding parts
Canon Pixma Wireless printer setup for Windows
Follow the below Canon Wireless Printer Setup for Windows :
- Make sure that the Printer, Router, and Windows PC are turned on.
- Connect your Canon Pixma printer via the wireless router as already mentioned above.
- Now, download the printer driver on your Windows computer by visiting the Canon official website.
- From the given list, select your printer model and hit on the “Download” option.
- Once the downloading process finishes, hit the driver package option to open the setup.
- Then finish the setup process by carefully following the onscreen instructions.
- Press now the ‘Start” button on Windows in your Windows PC, to explore the Control Panel.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the window that comes on next screen.
- Now, click on the Add printer option from the upper left corner, from where the user will be able to see a list of the installed printers. Select your printer and wait for a few moment.
- Finally, now your Canon printer will be displayed with a Green check mark and will be ready for use.
Canon Pixma Wireless printer setup for Mac
Here’s how you can set up your wireless Canon Pixma Printer for Mac:
- Ensure that both printer and system are connected to the same network after switching on the printer and the WI-Fi router.
- Connect your printer to the WiFi network.
- Now, install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the Canon website.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the process to Download the driver.
- Further, from the Apple menu select “System Preferences”.
- Press on the “Printers and Scanners” from the new window.
- Now from the next window, hit on the + icon to add your printer.
- Select your printer from the drop-down list.
- Congratulations your Canon Pixma printer will be connected to the Mac system.
In this article, we told you about the canon com ijsetup. And saw how to unbox and set up the canon, hope you have liked this article.