If you want to know how you can print on both sides of the paper using the Brother printer, then you have landed on the right page. Here in this solution, you will learn how to print double-sided on a Brother printer on Mac.
Precautions For Double-Sided Printing
When you have to print on both sides of the paper, you have to take some necessary precautions related to the paper you are going to use in duplex printing.
- Always use thick paper. If your paper is thin, it may get wrinkled.
- Always put your paper perfectly flat into the feeding tray.
- Place the paper correctly into the feeding tray for landscape and portrait orientations.
Brother Printer to Print Double-Sided on Mac : Steps to Follow
- Switch on the brother printer, your Mac device & your WiFi router.
- Open the “Apple Menu” and choose the “System Preference” option.
- Now, select the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Double click on the printer you are enabling double-sided printing on from the list. Please note not every printer has the ability to print 2-sided.
- Click on the Settings button for the printer.
- Select the Options tab.
- Make sure “Duplex Unit” printing is selected.
- Press OK and 2-sided printing will be available in your applications.
Brother Printer to Print Double-Sided on iPhone : Steps to Follow
For the following instructions to work, you must be printing from an AirPrint-supported application and printing to an AirPrint-supported printer:
- Open the file, document, image, or email you wish to print.
- Select “Share,” then “Print.” If the print option isn’t available, on the bottom row of icons swipe right to left for more options. The app may not support printing if the option isn’t available.
- From the “Printer Options” screen select “Select Printer.”
- Select a printer. Set the number of copies to print.
- Select the double-sided printing option, then “Print.”
So, these are the steps that Mac users and iPhone users need to perform to get the Brother printer to print double-sided. We hope that this article could help you learn how to do double-sided printing on a Brother printer.