If you have chosen the Brother HL-L2370DW for the quality and speed, the choice is perfect. The Brother HL-L2370DW is a monochrome printer that comes with an added feature of wireless. This is a printer that is perfect for the office. If large printers at high speed are needed, then this is the one for you.
To be able to use the printer, the first-time setup, download, and installation of the driver. And finally, connect the printer to a wireless connection. To assist in the process, the guidelines provided below will assist in setting up.
Step 1: Required Information for Connection
In order to connect brother printer to WIFI, you would require some of the information and things first hand so please gather it before moving forward-
- Network name (SSID )
- Network Key (Wifi Password ) known as the Encryption key
- Working Router/Extender or Access Point
- Brother Printer with wifi capabilities
Now if you don’t have the wifi password use the default IP address to access the router/extender dashboard. use the default username and password to access the dashboard. you can also look at the back of the router/extender for default details. Now let’s get back on the topic.
Step 2: Connect Brother HL-2270DW Printer to Wifi
There are multiple methods of connecting brother printers to wireless networks but we will try the most used and easy method. please make sure you have unboxed the printer and configured the wireless printer.
- Place the Printer within the range of the wireless network.
- Plug the brother printer to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Go to the Printer control panel and press the menu key.
- Use the up and down navigation key to go to network and press ok.
- Select setup Wizard and hit Ok Turn on the WLAN Enable and Set it to Yes.
- Now the Printer will search the available network around the wireless printer.
- Select your Network name (SSID) and press Ok.
- In the next step Type the wifi password and then press ok.
- Apply WLAN Setting will appear on display please select yes and press ok.
Step 3: Add your Brother HL-2270DW Printer
You can connect your Windows device and Brother Printer wirelessly. Here are the instructions to Add your Brother HL-2270DW Printer:
- Turn on your printer.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and click the Settings button.
- Select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners, and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- Choose the printer you want and click Add device.