This article explains how to add a printer to your Chromebook, which is compatible with most printers connected to Wi-Fi or a wired network.
Steps to Add a Printer to a Chromebook
You can connect a printer to your Chromebook using a USB cable, or you can print from a device that’s connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the printer and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Select the time in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings gear in the pop-up window.
- Select Advanced on the left side of the Settings menu.
- Select Printing on the left side under Advanced.
- Choose Printers.
- Select the Add a printer icon.
Steps to Print on a Chromebook
After you connect a printer to your Chromebook, you can print anything using a simple keyboard shortcut.
- Open the document or web page you want to print and press Ctrl+P.
- Select the Destination drop-down menu and select See more.
- Select your printer. If your printer isn’t listed, select Manage.
- Select Print.
Hope this article is helpful to you.