This article will take you through a way easier method of printing documents directly through your iPad. But, for that, firstly, you will have to go through the method of how to add a printer to the iPad and then print from it.
Add a Printer to an iPad with AirPrint
Before applying the below-mentioned steps, make sure that your printing device is connected to the same Wi-Fi/ wireless network that is connected to your iPad. Now, follow the steps one by one.
- Turn on your printer and connect it to your Wi-Fi/ wireless network that you usually use on your iPad for internet browsing.
- Now, connect your iPad to the same wireless network that you connected to your printer in the prior step.
- Click on the ‘AirPrint’ application on your iPad.
- Click on the ‘Envelope’ icon and further hit the button of ‘Print’.
- Choose the option of ‘Select Printer’ and the list of the available printers will appear.
- At last, click on the ‘Printer’s name’ and select it.
- To finally finish methods to add printer to iPad, configure the settings of the printing device to AirPrint and click on the ‘Ok’ tab.
Add Printer to iPad with Google Cloud Print
- Open your iPad and open the ‘Google Chrome’ on it.
- Navigate towards the ‘three dots’ on the upper-right corner of the screen and head to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Scroll down the options and select the option of ‘Show advanced settings.’
- Browse the window and stop where you see ‘Google Cloud Print’, click on it, and choose the option of ‘Manage’.
Note: In case you are not yet signed in to your Google email account, quickly access your Google account. If your printer is not a wireless printer but rather directly links to a device, select the option of ‘Classic Printers.’
- Further, click on the ‘Add Printers,’ and the list of the available printers will arrive on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Printer’ you want to add, by its name and click on ‘Add printer’.
- After adding the printer to iPad, you will be notified with a message that reads, ‘Congrats! You are ready to go!’
For more information on how to add a printer to an ipad or how to find the printer on iPad. Hope this article is helpful to you. Thank you!!